2-day Tour between Saigon and Phu Quoc
or vice versa from Phu Quoc to Saigon
Details of the routes and tour activities are for reference only. Final confirmation will be sent upon booking. If you book through an agent, please contact your agent for the final confirmation of tour routes and activities.
This tour is available on the exclusive Dragon Eyes (2 cabins) and the private Gecko Eyes house boat (1 cabin plus panorama lounge).
This 2-day tour starts on even dates on Dragon Eyes (e. g. Sept. 2, 4, 6, 8 etc.). Daily depatures on Gecko Eyes. If you would like to begin your tour on an odd date in Saigon you can book our 3-day tour to Phu Quoc.
Day 1: Panorama Cruise
In the morning we pick you up at your hotel (district 1 and parts of district 3) in Saigon and take you to Cai Be (approx. two hours drive). You board the wooden cruise boat around noon. After a refreshing welcome drink we show you our on-board facilities and your cosy cabin. As lunch is served, the boat starts cruising. Sit back and watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people.
In the afternoon you can disembark for a guided leisurely stroll through the village and the surrounding fruit orchards or rice fields. Meet the friendly locals and taste the local produce and fruits.
Get back on board for fantastic photo opportunities along the river. Enjoy a drink at the bar or relax on deck as the sun sets over the magnificent water landscape. The boat will anchor for the night. The day ends with a delicious on-board dinner.
Meals: L, D
Day 2: Floating market and travel to Phu Quoc
Wake up well rested to the sound of the River and get ready for another exciting day of sightseeing. At 6.30h the vessel sets off for a sunrise cruise.
After breakfast, we will board a sampan boat to Cai Rang floating market, one of the region’s busiest and most lively markets. Marvel at the sheer abundance of exotic fruits, vegetables and skilfully handcrafted regional products. We will pull up to the boats for talking and bargaining with the merchants. Directly after visiting the floating market our shuttle takes you to the waterfront town of Rach Gia and to the pier for the ferry to the holiday paradise of Phu Quoc (lunch box on the way).
The tour ends here. We will be happy to help you book a resort on the island and organize your trip back to Saigon.
Meals: B, L
Price per person in a double or twin cabin:
|Boat||Tour Code||Low season
(April — September)
(October — March)
|Dragon Eyes||PQ-2-DE||US$ 394||US$ 480||Enquiry|
|Gecko Eyes||PQ-2-GE||US$ 548||
Our tour includes
- Road transfer from Saigon (private transfer with Gecko Eyes)
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- English speaking guide aboard
the cruise boat and on side trips
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Free flow of tea and coffee
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Side trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer by shuttle bus to Rach Gia and ferry from Rach Gia to Phu Quoc;
- Shuttle service from pier to Duong Dong town in Phu Quoc (and vice-versa). Fee for pickup/drop-off to/from other locations in Phu Quoc is to be advised upon booking
- For the direction Phu Quoc — Saigon, shuttle transfer from Rach Gia to the departure point of cruise vessel
- Drinks (except for breakfast and the mineral water in your cabin and tea/coffee)
- Private transfers are included for Gecko Eyes passengers; for passengers on Dragon Eyes private transfers are advised upon booking.
Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice.