3-day Mekong Delta Cruise Tour between Phnom Penh and Saigon (cruise and overland transfer)
Details of the routes and tour activities are for reference only. Final confirmation will be sent upon booking. If you book through an agent, please contact your agent for the final confirmation of tour routes and activities.
Day 1: Phnom Penh to Chau Doc
Around 12 o clock your journey will take you on a speed boat across the border of Vietnam. Around 17.00 clock the speed boat arrives in Chau Doc and you will be transfered to your hotel (Victoria Chau Doc Hotel Superior Room).
Meals : No
Day 2: Panoramic river cruise through the Mekong Delta
In the morning you travel by car or bus to Cai Be or Can Tho. In the afternoon you board one of our ships and get familiar with your cabin. Enjoy your lunch while the boat starts cruising through the branches and canals of the Mekong. Sit back on the sundeck or in our lounge and enjoy the amazing sights — the lush vegetation and the diverse daily life of the people in the Mekong Delta. During your land excursion you stroll through lush orchards or rice fields. Look at how food is processed or watch how locals build their boats. Round the day off with a drink at the bar while the sun sets over the magnificent water landscape.
Meals: B , L, D
Day 3: Visit a floating market , transfer to Saigon
The ship takes off at sunrise, just when the Delta comes back to life. In Cai Rang you board a sampan and explore the vibrant tangle of a floating market (1) with its excessive abundance of tropical fruits and vegetables. You can take samples and haggle with the dealers over prices. On even dates, you will explore the small channels of the mekong delta around Cai Be with a small sampan or by foot.
On even dates, you will have lunch at the Mekong Rest Stop. On odd dates, lunch is served in Vinh Long City.
Meals: Breakfast , Lunch
Price per person in a double or twin cabin incl. Victoria Hotel in Chau Doc:
|Boat||Tour Code||Low Season
(April — September)
(October — March)
|Dragon Eyes||CD-3-DE-Vic-PP-SGN||VND 11.891.000
|Gecko Eyes||CD-3-GE-Vic-PP-SGN||VND 14.899.000
Our tours include
- Transfer from the jetty for the public speed boat to thw hotel in Chau Doc
- Public speed boat from Phnom Penh to Chau Doc
- Hotel in Chau Doc
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- Guided walk and side trip on sampan as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking guide on the cruise boat and side trips
- Shuttle service from Can Tho / Cai Be to Chau Doc
- Road transfer to Saigon (private transfer with Gecko Eyes)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Free flow of coffee and tea
- Mineral water placed in your cabin on your cruise boat and in hotel room
- Transfer to Vietnam, Immigration (Attention: Visa on Arrival is NOT possible at this border, even if a Visa Approval Letter exists. Please make sure that you have a valid visa for Vietnam in your passport.)
- private transfer to Saigon available
- Drinks (except for breakfast and the mineral water in your cabin/hotel room)
- Dinner in Chau Doc
- Private transfers are included for Gecko Eyes passengers; for passengers on Dragon Eyes private transfers are adised upon booking.
Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice.