Cruise ‘n Bike Mekong Delta River Cruise with bicycle tours
Combine a relaxing river cruise in the Mekong Delta with some leisurely bicycle rides. Riding a bike is the perfect way to explore the country side in the Mekong Delta.
On all our tours with the exclusive Dragon Eyes Cruisers and the private Gecko Eyes cruiser you have the option for several easy bicycle excursions. Bike on quiet back roads along small Mekong canals and cross small bridges over the canals. Take a local ferry across Mekong arms and explore peaceful river islands. We pass local temples, laid back villages and colorful brick factories. Enjoy an iced coffee in a small river side cafe or taste some fresh fruits on local markets.
The bicycle tours are with local bikes and usually take 1 to 1.5 h each (approx. 8 — 15 km, depending on weather, location and fitness of the participants).
- 2-Day Mekong Delta Cruise between Cai Be and Can Tho
- 3-Day Mekong Delta Cruise between Cai Be and Can Tho
- 4-day exclusive private cruise deep into the Mekong delta
- 2-Day Mekong Delta Cruise between Sa Dec and Cai Be
- 3-Day Tour from Saigon to Phnom Penh
- Exclusive 3-day Cruise from Saigon to Chau Doc
- 3-Day Tour from Saigon to Phu Quoc
- 2-Day Tour from Saigon to Phu Quoc
You also have an option for biking on day 2 of our 3-day round tour on the Mekong Eyes Cruiser:
Should you be interested in Mekong Delta cruises with more intensive biking please contact us — we will be happy to provide you with more information.